Model NO.: LP0128-330K-F
Connection Mode: Series and Parallel
Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
Rated Capacity: >1000MAH
Battery Type: LiFePO4 Battery
Packae: Antistatic Bag /White Box and Standard Export Cart
Type: Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
Standard Voltage: >12V
Warranty: One Year
lifepo4 Rechargeable battery pack 12.8v 33ah
|Product name||12.8V 33000mAh lifepo4|
|Cell assembled mode||3.2V/11000mAh|
|Max charge voltage||14.4V|
|Storage conditions||Temperature: -20~60 deg. C|
|Over charge detection voltage||3.9V/cell|
|Over discharge detection voltage||2.0V/cell|
|Over current protection||According to customer requests|
|Max continuous charge current||15A|
|Max continuous discharge current||15A|
High energy density
potential for yet higher capacities.
Relatively low self-discharge
Self-discharge is less than half that of nickel-based batteries.
No periodic discharge is needed; there is no memory.
Very low profile
Batteries resembling the profile of a credit card are feasible.
Flexible form factor
Manufacturers are not bound by standard cell formats. With high volume, any reasonable size can be produced economically
Gelled electrolytes enable simplified packaging by eliminating the metal shell.
More resistant to overcharge; less chance for electrolyte leakage.
Lithium ion provide long lasting energy for portable equipment and other devices such as:
1. Portable equipment: Laptop, camcorder, PDA, Digital camera, portable DVD etc.
2. Home appliances: Two-way radio, Walkie-talkie, Electric toys, Electric bicycles, Emergency lighting
3. Military equipment: IR telescope
4.Telephone switchboard, electric equipments, power instruments and meters
5.Uninterrupted power source (UPS) for computer, Emergency Application, Medical devices
6.Power transmission and transformer station, switch-control, and accident lighting
7.Fire fighting, safety device, and alarm monitoring
8.Automatic office system
9.Radio communication system
10.Emergency lighting and car/ship starting system
11.Portable electric appliances and mining system
12.Traffic and navigation signal lamp
13.Solar Energy: Solar Street lights, Solar Led Lights
1. Use at temperature below 40C,charge fully prior to long storage periods or if it has been stored for more than three months
2. If you find any single battery voltage is under 2V at room temperature,the battery has been over-discharged or is self-discharging due to some defect/parasitic load. Discontinue use until the fault can be corrected and the battery be recharged
3. Store in an open,well ventilated,dry,clean area, between -20C to 40C for maximum life. self-discharge will accelerated at higher temperature
4. Don't expose the battery to extremes of temperature over 60C,directly to sources of heat, direct sunlight or moisture and/or rain